Let me introduce myself to you!!

My photo
St. Kitts & Nevis
I'm a physician doctor with an MD degree. My passion for teaching has always been appreciated by students with whom I have shared my knowledge. I'm a passionate teacher of medical biochemistry and would like to share my knowledge about this beautiful subject with all those who is interested to learn to understand the cellular metabolic events and to understand the metabolic disease process. I would like to learn new things by keeping myself updated with current research in the field. Let us share the knowledge each other!!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Glycogen Storage Diseases



This video is a super fast high yield review for those who need a quick recap of all glycogen storage disorders for their step1 USMLE review or for any exam review. In this video I have covered all glycogen storage disorders like Von Gierke disease, Pompe disease, McArdle disease, Tarui disease, Hers disease, Andersen disease, Cori's disease. All high yield points are covered about all glycogen storage disorders.
Links for my videos on individual glycogen storage disorders are as below.
Von Gierke disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9rmg_pdSt8
Pompe disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52g5YrExNWY&t=7s

No comments: