Let me introduce myself to you!!

My photo
St. Kitts & Nevis
I'm a physician doctor with an MD degree. My passion for teaching has always been appreciated by students with whom I have shared my knowledge. I'm a passionate teacher of medical biochemistry and would like to share my knowledge about this beautiful subject with all those who is interested to learn to understand the cellular metabolic events and to understand the metabolic disease process. I would like to learn new things by keeping myself updated with current research in the field. Let us share the knowledge each other!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - High yield review



In this video I have done a high yield review on pyridoxine vitamin B6 - it includes its forms, active form, biological functions, causes for deficiency, deficiency ,anifestation and the diseases where supplementing pyridoxine is beneficial. 

No comments: